What Are APH Field Services?
The term "Field Services" refers to the informational, consultative, and administrative services provided by APH staff to support Ex Officio Trustees in their administration of the Federal Quota Program. This includes but is not limited to:
- Communications to Trustees
- Field work and presentations
- Implementations of the Federal Quota census
- Catalogs, brochures, and product literature
- Referral services and technical support for instructional and technological questions .
Through Field Services, APH personnel are available to conduct training sessions, presentations, and workshops in availability, teaching methodology, and prescriptive use of the specially-designed materials.
Please contact us for additional information!
Toll free number: 800/223-1839
Field Services Staff Directory