Building on Patterns is a complete primary literacy program designed to teach beginning braille users all language arts — reading, writing, and spelling.
All BOP student materials are in Unified English Braille (UEB).
IMPORTANT: Download the FREE UEB Teacher Supplements for each Teacher’s Edition here.
Each student kit includes Lesson Monitoring Sheets, Consumable Unit Assessment Packet, Student Textbook, and Worksheets Pack.
Unit 1, That’s So Silly!:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U1
Unit 2, At Your Service:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U2
Unit 3, Family and Friends:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U3
Unit 4, Just for the Fun of It:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U4
- This kit also includes the Braille Spelling Dictionary for Beginning Writers.
Unit 5, It’s a Natural Thing:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U5
- This kit also includes a game board, point symbol stickers to mark the board, game cards, braille dice and shaker cup, and game tokens.
Unit 6, A Walk on the Wild Side:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U6
Unit 7, Celebrate Books:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78570-U7
- This kit also includes three complete chapter books.
Posttest Teacher’s Manual – UEB:
Posttest Consumable Set – UEB:
- Posttest Consumable Set–UEB: 8-78575-00
Visit shop.aph.org for more buying options.