Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Founded in 1858, the American Printing House for the Blind is the world’s largest manufacturer of products for people who are blind and visually impaired.
Picturing yourself happy, doing good work, with good people? Then a career with APH may be right for you! We invite you to review the job listings below:
- Production Supervisor
- Certified Braille Transcriber
- Braille Proofreader
- Internal Communication Coordinator
- Educational Aids Production Worker
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Administrative Assistant—APH Accessible Test and Textbook Department; Braille Improvement Department
- Quality Control Officer
- Chief Information Officer
APH is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. See the poster (PDF) from the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.