We are thankful to the following sponsors for their support:
$2,500 Gold Sponsor:
$500 Bronze Sponsors:
Charles O’Bryan Co.
Clipper Mill, Inc.
The American Printing House for the Blind is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency dedicated to promoting independence of blind and visually impaired persons by providing special media, tools, and materials needed for education and life. All gifts to APH are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
APH maintains the highest standards of transparency. For more information, please visit the Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance.
- Donate Now
- Gift and Estate Planning
- Accessible Magazines
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the APH Board of Trustees
Annual Reports & Financial Statements (Fiscal Year)
View our Form 990 information at GuideStar.
Corporate Governance & Ethics
The American Printing House for the Blind, a non-profit organization, voluntarily complies with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 which sets the business standards for corporate governance and financial disclosure.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Ethics: Board of Trustees and Officers
- Code of Ethics: Employees
- Code of Ethics: Fund Raising
- Code of Ethics: Business Office
- Charter: Development Committee
- Charter: Finance and Audit Committee
- Charter: Compensation Committee
- Code of Ethics: Purchasing Management