Help Blind People Become More Independent — Support Education, Publications, and Research
Thousands of blind children and adults across the U.S. rely on the American Printing House for the Blind to produce cutting-edge products, materials, and publications that enable them to lead independent lives. Here's how you can help.
- Make a one-time donation
- Make a recurring gift
- Send donation through USPS mail
- Where will your money go?
Make a One-Time Donation
Make a Recurring Gift
Use the form below to make a monthly or recurring gift that is fast and secure. Select the donation amount, frequency, number of payments; then click the "Donate" button. To set an amount or frequency not available on the form, please contact us.
Don't Want to Donate Online? USPS Mail is fine!
You can send a check to:
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
P.O. Box 6389
Louisville, KY 40206-0389
Please include your name, address, and phone number.
Or call toll free: 1-888-295-2405, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about Gift and Estate Planning
Where Does the Money Go?
- $171.00 will provide one year of Reader's Digest in braille for a recently blinded veteran.
- $95.00 to send 5 print/braille books to a blind preschooler.
- $51.00 will provide one subscription to Newsweek® Talking Magazine for a blind teacher.
- $30.00 sends two copies of Reader's Digest on cassette to a retirement village library.
- $21.00 provides Science World® in large print to a budding scientist in high school.
- $17.00 sends Reader's Digest® on cassette to a visually impaired teen.
- The APH Endowment funds research designed to create the best specialized educational materials for blind students, such as materials in math and science.