We're pleased to be offering you free print/braille books through our Partners Print/Braille Books Program!
This future braille reader enjoys exploring a print/braille book from the Partners Print/Braille Books Program!
Participating children receive five free print/braille books per year up to their 6th birthday. To be eligible for the program, your child must be:
- Age 5 or under
- Likely to use braille as his or her future reading medium
- Both you and your child must reside in the U.S. or its outlying areas (American Samoa, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands)
Applications for the books will be accepted on a first come/first served basis. All others will be placed on the program's waiting list.
Here are important tips to know when applying:
- You must be the PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of that child.
- To ensure proper delivery of books, make certain to put YOUR mailing address and email address on the application form. *Your privacy is very important to us. Your information will not be shared outside APH.
- If you wish to stop receiving books or need to change your address or personal information, please contact Alice Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-899-2361.
This year's books include: Llama Llama Nighty Night, All of Baby Nose to Toes, Corduroy Goes to the the Doctor, Llama Llama Home with Mama, Grandfather Buffalo, The Little Pink Pup.