Looking for a Rewarding Career?
The American Printing House for the Blind is the world's largest manufacturer of products for people who are blind and visually impaired.
Picture yourself happy, doing good work, with good people? Then a career with APH may be right for you. We invite you to review the job listings below.
- iOS App Developer, 9/16/14
- Braille Translation Trainee, 9/11/14
- Computer Support Specialist, 9/10/14
- XML Developer for Accessible Digital Publishing (Contract), 9/9/14
- Technology Specialist, 8/22/14
- Audio Book Editor - Studio, 8/22/14
- Accessible Test Editor, 8/15/14
- Certified Braille Textbook Transcriber, updated 6/26/2012
- Certified Nemeth Braille Transcriber, updated 6/26/2012
APH is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. See the poster (PDF) from the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.