Looking for a Rewarding Career?
The American Printing House for the Blind is the world's largest manufacturer of products for people who are blind and visually impaired.
Picture yourself happy, doing good work, with good people? Then a career with APH may be right for you. We invite you to review the job listings below.
- Vice President of Educational Services and Product Development
- Vice President of Production and Logistics
- Staff Accountant II, 3/31/15
- Braille Translation Trainee, 3/3/15
- Certified Braille Textbook Transcriber, updated 6/26/12
- Certified Nemeth Braille Transcriber, updated 6/26/12
APH is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. See the poster (PDF) from the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.