Skip to content

Building a Future

1879 — Michigan School for the Blind, Lansing (now Michigan School for the Blind, Flint)


Michigan School, Lansing
1859 building originally built for the Michigan Female College
Occupied by school in 1880
North and south wings added, 1884
William P. Appleyard, architect
Building still in use
engraving, 1886-88 biennial report


Michigan School, Lansing
1859 building originally built for the Michigan Female College
Occupied by school in 1880
North and south wings added, 1884
William P. Appleyard, architect
Building still in use
postcard


Michigan School Lansing
New main building ca. 1900
Edwyn A. Bowd, architect
postcard