To submit an entry for this topic, please use this form to tell us about it.
Swimming Video for Coaching Students with Visual Impairments and Blindness
“Including Young Athletes with Visual Impairment in Swimming” is the second in a series of videos designed to help coaches, sports assistants, and parents with teaching strategies, modifications, and equipment adaptations.
- Cross Country Coaching VI/
- Equipment Modification: Hurdles
- The “I Am” Challenge: Olympics/Paralympics
- The Current Status of Physical Education at Schools for the Blind in the USA
- Common Core Through Recreational Physical Activities and Poetry
- Team USA Mobile Coach App
- First International Blind Tennis Congress
- Teach Nutrition and Food Safety!
- Partners PE
- The Development of Blind Tennis
- The Importance of Sports Camps for Youth who Have Visual Impairment and Blindness
- Tactile Yoga Mat!
- Riding a unicycle!
- Conversational Jogging
- Adapted Obstacle Course!
- Adaptive Rock Wall Climbing