Detailed Purchasing Information for Non-Quota Customers
Purchasing Instructions Using Non-Quota Funds
JAWS – ZoomText – MAGic Suite, One-Year Subscription:
D-11001-ED — $300.00
- Ordering: JAWS – ZoomText – MAGic Suite is sold as a one-year subscription. Please call APH at 1-800-223-1839. Our friendly customer service staff will take your order with a credit card and help you with any questions! Note: JAWS – ZoomText – MAGic Suite cannot be ordered directly via shop.aph.org
- Receiving: APH will then email you a Serial Number and Authorization Code for your one-year subscription. You will also receive a hard copy confirmation of your Serial Number and Authorization Code in the mail.
- Renewals: A countdown timer built into the software lets the you know the days remaining in your annual subscription. When it’s time to renew, simply call APH again toll-free to purchase your next one-year subscription.
- How to Install: The email you receive will also contain links to the VFO website. These links allow you to download any combination of JAWS, ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, ZoomText Fusion Home, or MAGic. For more information on installation and support please see tech.aph.org/jfw
Installation and Licensing Terms
- 12-month period begins from the date of the first device authorization.
- Subscription includes three authorizations and resets on request.
- A countdown in the software lets the user know the days remaining in the annual subscription. A future update to will let the user know which YEAR of a subscription is installed (i.e., Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, etc.)
- A new serial number will be issued for each yearly subscription and each serial number will have a one-year life from the date the first key is installed on a device.
- After four years of annual subscriptions registered to the customer:
- Full Home Edition License for the applications the customer has chosen will be issued free of charge to the customer
- No cost to the customer for the Home Edition license
- If the customer wishes to continue with the Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) after four years, he or she must purchase the SMA. The current cost for the Home Edition SMA is $120 for two years