APH Products: Early Childhood
Developmental Guidelines for Infants with Visual Impairment: A Manual for Early Intervention
Manual describes what is known about the development of infants with a wide range of visual impairments. For each developmental area, the manual includes Narrative Chapters and Developmental Charts.
- Visual Impairment in Infants (overview)
- Social-Emotional Development
- Communication Development
- Cognitive Development
- Fine Motor Development
- Recommended ages: birth to 2 years, primarily for professionals
- Developmental Guidelines, Print Ed.
Catalog #: 8-50700-00
Quick Order Now!
- Hands On: Functional Activities for Visually Impaired Preschoolers
- Move, Touch, Do!
- More Early Childhood Products
Fred's Head: Infant-related Tips
Search for Additional APH Products
Visit the Louis Database of Accessible Materials. Louis contains info on more than 7,200 APH products, textbooks, and repository files-- and an additional 150,000 accessible books, magazines, products, and more from other agencies!
- How to Order APH Products
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Info
- Quantity Discounts
- Returns, Warranties, & Repairs
APH offers a variety of information in accessible media concerning our products and services. Please contact us for further information.
Prices subject to change without notice.