APH Products: Payment Methods
- How to Order APH Products
- International Customers
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Returns, Warranties, & Repair Policy
- Ayuda a Nuestros Clientes en Español
Terms of Payment-Domestic
Payment must accompany order (with the exception of purchase orders and Federal Quota orders). APH accepts:
- Money orders
- Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, or American Express® credit cards
- Purchase orders from organizations. Terms for open account orders are NET 30.
Sorry, no C.O.D.s.
Note: Customers living in United States outlying areas are domestic customers. This includes customers in American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Terms of Payment-International
- Use a credit card (Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, or American Express®). To order by credit card, call us at 1-502-895-2405, fax us at 1-502-899-2274, or mail us a print or braille letter. Include your credit card number, expiration date and security code.
Please Note: Credit card orders require the 3-digit security code usually found on the back of your card (4-digit number on the front of American Express card).
- Mail us a check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- If you have an established account with APH, mail or fax us your organization’s purchase order. To establish an account, please call Accounts Receivable at 1-502-895-2405.
- Request a pro forma invoice: Mail or fax us a letter of inquiry specifying which products you wish to order. Also include whether you prefer shipment by surface or Priority Mail International® (air mail). We will send you a pro forma invoice showing product prices and shipping costs.
- Request a pro forma invoice over the web: APH offers an easy-to-use form on our website for requesting a pro forma invoice. The form will prompt you for all of the information we need to give you a complete cost for your international order. Please visit www.aph.org/products/proforma-invoice
Charge Card Orders
For charge card orders, please include the following:
- Exact billing address of credit card holder
- Card type
- Card number
- Security code (3 digit code found on the back of your card or 4-digit code on the front of American Express card)
- Expiration date
- Telephone number
Kentucky State Sales Tax: Residents of Kentucky must send state sales tax along with the purchase price of their orders: Kentucky State Sales Tax: 6%
Please note that product prices are subject to change without notice.