We're Interested in Your Ideas!
The American Printing House for the Blind gives serious consideration to ideas for products that improve the lives of persons who are blind and visually impaired. We are especially interested in product ideas that support Core and/or Expanded Core Curricula, since both are essential to the education of students and clients who are blind or visually impaired.
Potential products could address such areas as:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL/ILS)
- Assistive Technology, Electronics
- Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Early Childhood
- Health, P.E., Recreation, Leisure
- Literacy, Communication Modes, Tactile Graphics
- Low Vision, Visual Efficiency Skills
- Orientation & Mobility, Concept Development
- Self Determination
- Social Skills
- Vocational Education, Career Education, Transition
- YOUR idea!
Azer's Interactive Periodic Table Study Set (pictured above) was originally presented to APH by Samir Azer (pictured right), a science teacher at the Kentucky School for the Blind in Louisville, Kentucky.
In order to properly evaluate your product idea, please provide the information requested on the form below, and return it to:
APH Review Committee
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
1-800-223-1839, ext. 291
Fax: (502) 899-2363
If you'd like to give us feedback on an existing product, please use the APH Product Feedback Form.