APH Products: Professional and Gift Items
This robust software facilitates spoken word digital audio recording and editing projects, ranging from home recording to demanding professional work.
Originally created by APH to serve as an internal tool for creating direct-to-digital audio recordings, Studio Recorder™ contains many features that make recording, editing, and proofreading audio books easy. It is a powerful digital recording and editing software package geared specifically to making recordings of the spoken word and includes features not found in similar programs primarily designed for music production.
- Speed up playback with no pitch distortion
- Three levels of phrase detection
- Index tone generation and removal
- Instant open on large files
- Instant cut, copy, paste, and delete
- Intercom functionality
- Simple user interface
- Accessible to blind and visually impaired users
- Multiple user marks and notes
- External controller support
Additional features aid in the production of CDs and analog cassette tapes from the digital master.
Digital recording files are large and unwieldy to work with in most audio editing software packages. Studio Recorder was designed from the ground up to optimize the time spent by a narrator recording material, providing editing functions that are instantaneous, no matter the size of the file.
Simple Operation with Extensive Features
The software supports projects ranging from the quick and simple home recording to the most demanding and professional work. Even though it was originally written for the professional narrator, its simple, efficient operation makes it ideal for nearly anyone interested in making digital audio recordings of spoken word content.
Advanced and Professional Capabilities
The ability to mark and label points in the recording, make it easy for narrators working on large works to keep notes for easy reference later. Phrase detection capabilities make it efficient to move through large amounts of audio material instead of time as the criterion, the narrator navigates by content. Advanced capabilities include punch in/out recording, linear fade, and alarm tones at specified time (for use when limiting a document to a size that can fit onto a cassette tape.)
Requirements to Run
- PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista® or later
- Sound card and speakers;
- 5 MB hard disk space for program installation
- At least twice as much free hard disk space as the total size of the files which are to be edited at one time.
Two Options for Purchasing
APH offers two convenient ways to order Studio Recorder:
- Customers can order the CD-ROM via mail, toll-free phone, or website.
- Users can also purchase the program through our Electronic Distribution method. Simply download the demonstration version of the program from our Website (www.aph.org/tech). Then phone our toll free number (1-800-223-1839) and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the program into a full copy of the program.
- Studio Recorder
Catalog #: D-03600-00
- Studio Recorder--Electronic Distribution
Catalog #: D-03600-ED
APH offers a variety of information in accessible media concerning our products and services. Please contact us for further information.
Prices subject to change without notice.