Building on Patterns is a complete primary literacy program designed to teach beginning braille users all language arts — reading, writing, and spelling.
All BOP student materials are in Unified English Braille (UEB).
IMPORTANT: Download the FREE UEB Teacher Supplements for each Teacher’s Edition here.
Each student kit includes Lesson Monitoring Sheets, Assessment Check-up Forms, Student Textbook, and Worksheets Pack.
Unit 1, Not Far from Home:
- Posttest Consumable Set–UEB: 8-78565-00
Unit 2, Going and Doing:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U2
Unit 3, Animal Tales:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U3
Unit 4, At School:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U4
Unit 5, This and That:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U5
Unit 6, More Animal Tales:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U6
Unit 7, Think About It!:
- Student Kit–UEB: 6-78560-U7
Posttest Teacher’s Manual – UEB:
Posttest Consumable Set – UEB:
- Posttest Consumable Set – UEB: 8-78565-00
Visit shop.aph.org for more buying options.