APH Career Opportunity: Customer Service Specialist II—Order Entry
Are you fluent in English and Spanish?
Do you have strong administrative/office management skills and experience?
Do you have a background in Customer Service and like to help others?
Are you a person who likes to step up and show initiative by doing what needs to be done without having to be asked?
Reporting directly to the Customer Relations Manager, the Customer Service Specialist II will be responsible for daily entering orders, issuing credits for returned products, setting up and maintaining customer account information, charging credit cards and filing. Assist customers by telephone, email, and fax with issues related to orders and products.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter orders for APH products received by mail, fax, and telephone.
- Process credit card transactions and balance the credit card terminal daily.
- Set up and maintain customer accounts.
- Maintain credit/return authorization forms and files. Enter credit orders for returned products.
- Research issues involving orders.
- Filing: Maintain and file documents, including year-end archiving.
- Assist customers by telephone, email and fax. Provide order status and product information. Process credit card orders, clarify order issues and information. Issue codes and information for downloading apps.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements
- English/Spanish bilingual speaking and writing skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or experience preferred.
- Administrative/office management and customer service experience.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Pays close attention to details and is task/goal oriented.
- Skilled at note taking and documenting information.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent clerical, data entry, written and verbal skills.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Work independently in support of the department.
Pay: $16.75 (depending upon on education and experience)
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Please apply online. If you have any issues with the online application, please contact us 502-899-2243.
The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.