APH Career Opportunity: Technical Business Analyst
APH is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to collect, document, and maintains business requirements for all new development. Other responsibilities: Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows. This position reports to a Project Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Conduct independent research and analysis and special projects in support of informational initiatives
- Interact with technical teams to identify issues, define requirements and validate results of informational projects/processes
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of business application or document software business analysis experience with a history of successfully defining and launching leading products
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the product development process
- Ability to think strategically about technology and its business implications
- Technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions
- The ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects
- The ability to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices
- Must display Organizational, Problem Solving, Analyst skills and be willing to learn business products.
Please apply online. If you have any trouble with the online form, please contact 502-899-2243.
The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. An offer of employment is conditioned upon successfully passing a drug screening test and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, place of birth, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.