The American Printing House for the Blind is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency dedicated to promoting independence of blind and visually impaired persons by providing special media, tools, and materials needed for education and life. All gifts to APH are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
APH maintains the highest standards of transparency. For more information, please visit the Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance.
- Donate Now
- Gift and Estate Planning
- Accessible Magazines
- Foundation and Corporate Donors – Our Generous Partners!
- Meet the Staff
- Meet the APH Board of Trustees
Annual Reports & Financial Statements (Fiscal Year)
- 2016 Annual Report — 2016 Activities and Financial Position; 2016 Full Financial Statements
- 2015 Annual Report — 2015 Full Financial Statements
- 2014 Annual Report — 2014 Full Financial Statements
- 2013 Annual Report — 2013 Full Financial Statements
- 2012 Annual Report — 2012 Full Financial Statements
Corporate Governance & Ethics
The American Printing House for the Blind, a non-profit organization, voluntarily complies with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 which sets the business standards for corporate governance and financial disclosure.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Ethics: Board of Trustees and Officers
- Code of Ethics: Employees
- Code of Ethics: Fund Raising
- Code of Ethics: Business Office
- Charter: Development Committee
- Charter: Finance and Audit Committee
- Charter: Compensation Committee
- Code of Ethics: Purchasing Management