Help People Who Are Blind Be Successful in Learning and Living— Support Education, Publications, and Research
Thousands of children and adults across the U.S. who are blind rely on the American Printing House for the Blind to produce cutting-edge products, materials, and publications that give them a level playing field with their typically-sighted peers. Here’s how you can help.
- Make a one-time donation or a recurring gift
- Send donation through USPS mail
- Where will your money go?
Video: Leveling the Playing Field
Make a One-Time Donation or a Recurring Gift
APH does not sell or share your information.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. We use this information to process your payment and to ensure your payment is correctly credited to your account.
Don’t Want to Donate Online? USPS Mail is fine!
You can send a check to:
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
P.O. Box 6389
Louisville, KY 40206-0389
Please include your name, address, and phone number.
Learn about Gift and Estate Planning
Where Does the Money Go?
- $95.00 will send 5 print/braille books to a preschooler
- The APH Endowment funds research designed to create the best specialized educational materials for students who are blind and visually impaired, such as materials in math and science