APH Light Touch Brailler
This new Brailler makes typing a faster, more enjoyable experience by requiring less pressure to press the keys.
Federal Quota Eligible
252 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-00815-00
An updated classic! This manual brailler keeps the durability, reliability, and the ability to braille wide paper, while also adding several new features to the classic Perkins Brailler:
- 1/3 less pressure required to depress keys
- Extended key design to increase usability and comfort
- Exclusive Sapphire Blue color
- Light gray keys provide contrast against blue frame
- Available with Quota funds.
Weight: 12.735 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 18 × 9.1 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Ages 3 and up
- Extended light-touch keys made of high-impact plastic
- Aluminum frame with baked enamel finish
- Measures 13.7 W x 9.2 D x 5.7 H
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Emboss paper up to 11 1/2 wide x 14 inches long
- Emboss 25 lines of up to 42 cells when using 11 1/2 x 11 inch paper
- Wooden dot eraser
- Protective dust cover with cutout for the brailler handle
- Large print/braille instructions
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.