APH Light Touch Brailler
This new Brailler makes typing a faster, more enjoyable experience by requiring less pressure to press the keys.
448 in stock
An updated classic! This manual brailler keeps the durability, reliability, and the ability to braille wide paper, while also adding several new features to the classic Perkins Brailler:
- 1/3 less pressure required to depress keys
- Extended key design to increase usability and comfort
- Exclusive Sapphire Blue color
- Light gray keys provide contrast against blue frame
- Available with Quota funds.
- Ages 3 and up
- Extended light-touch keys made of high-impact plastic
- Aluminum frame with baked enamel finish
- Measures 13.7 W x 9.2 D x 5.7 H
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Emboss paper up to 11 1/2 wide x 14 inches long
- Emboss 25 lines of up to 42 cells when using 11 1/2 x 11 inch paper
- Wooden dot eraser
- Protective dust cover with cutout for the brailler handle
- Large print/braille instructions
Weight: 12.735 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 18 × 9.1 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
White Fanfold Tractor-Feed Braille Transcribing Paper: 11.5 x 11 Inches, 3-Hole and 19-Hole Punch
White Fanfold Tractor-Feed Braille Transcribing Paper: 11.5 x 11 Inches, Unpunched
White Fanfold Tractor-Feed Braille Transcribing Paper: 8.5 x 11 Inches, 3-Hole and 19-Hole Punch
White Fanfold Tractor-Feed Braille Transcribing Paper: 8.5 x 11 Inches, Unpunched
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.