Basic Reading Inventory, Student Word Lists, Passages, and Early Literacy Assessments – ON SALE
Now Accessible! Basic Reading Inventory (Johns), 10th Edition, student materials!
106 in stock
The Johns’ Basic Reading Inventory, 10th Edition, student assessment materials are available on Quota!
Commonly referred to as the Johns, the Basic Reading Inventory is a popular informal reading inventory that helps educators easily determine a student’s instructional, independent, and frustration reading levels and listening levels based on speed, accuracy, and comprehension. In addition, data obtained from the Johns is a fundamental element of the assessment process to determine the most effective literacy modalities for students with visual impairments.
Unique features of the APH accessible versions of the Johns student assessment book:
- Braille Edition: Contracted or uncontracted braille formats
- Large Print Edition: Formatting for maximum readability, including a sans serif font at least 18 points; color; extra spacing; and high contrast, black and white pictures
- Inclusion of Early Literacy Assessments and Extra Passages
- New Shoes story comes already bound
- Spiral bound books are housed in binders for ease of storage and portability
- Notes for the test administrator about differences between the regular print edition and each of the accessible versions
Each item is available for individual purchase so teachers can buy only the portions of the assessment they need.
Weight: 10.2 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.