- Lightweight and portable
- 12-inch HD touchscreen
- removable from the stand
- 3 user interfaces allowing users to select the best mode based on their skill level and age
- Live 1-24x HD magnification with LED illumination
- Capture and save multiple pages with 1-80x magnification
- Audio reading option for dual-modal learning
- Clear, Diamond Edge fonts
- Wireless camera for distance viewing up to 40x magnification
- Pre-installed: APH app Nearby Explorer™ Online, Google Suite apps, Dropbox, and several e-book readers
- Open Android™ platform provides access to 1,500,000 additional apps
The Matt Connect is a magnifier, distance viewer, and an Android tablet all rolled into one compact device.
366 in stock
The MATT Connect™ is a magnifier, distance viewer, and an educational tablet with pre-loaded software. Students can:
- magnify a print document
- read a book from an online library
- conduct research
- view a smartboard
- write and email assignments
- take a test
The MATT Connect now features three interfaces: Basic, Standard, and Advanced! These interfaces will increase user-ability for learners of all skills and ages.
Basic Interface will allow the MATT Connect to operate as a basic video magnifier. Users will have access to two live image modes: Magnifier and Distance Viewing. This setting is perfect for beginner assistive technology users, of all ages.
Standard Interface, all the features of the Basic Interface, with the added ability to capture images, access the gallery, and enable OCR reading. This interface is perfect for intermediate users who have the skills to navigate this additional functionality.
Advanced Interface unlocks the full potential of the MATT Connect. Operating in this capacity gives you all the benefits of the Standard interface while also allowing users to access applications through the APH Toolbox and even exit the Prodigi software to use other applications on the Android tablet.
Build your way to success with three video magnifiers in one. Choose which works best for you!
Already own a MATT Connect? When connected to WIFI your MATT Connect will automatically prompt you to install the update.
You can find our updated user guide and accompanying skills checklist on the downloads page of our web site. https://www.aph.org/manuals/#alpha-m
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE: All shipments will incur UPS shipping rates based on the destination.
- MATT connect unit
- USB cable
- Power supply cable
- Transportation bag
- Wireless camera:
- Wrist Strap
- Camera Stick
- Quick-Start Guide, Large Print
- User Manual, Large Print
- Service Card
- Folding Stand with Protective Carrying Case
- Large print Quick-Start Guide, User Guide
- One-year limited warranty
Weight: 1.3903 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 18 × 9.1 in
Devices: Magnifiers, Tablet
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST