- Lightweight and portable
- 12-inch HD touchscreen
- removable from the stand
- 3 user interfaces allowing users to select the best mode based on their skill level and age
- Live 1-24x HD magnification with LED illumination
- Capture and save multiple pages with 1-80x magnification
- Audio reading option for dual-modal learning
- Clear, Diamond Edge fonts
- Wireless camera for distance viewing up to 40x magnification
- Pre-installed: APH app Nearby Explorer™ Online, Google Suite apps, Dropbox, and several e-book readers
- Open Android™ platform provides access to 1,500,000 additional apps
The Matt Connect is a compact all-in-one magnifier, distance viewer, and educational Android tablet.
176 in stock
The MATT Connect™ is a magnifier, distance viewer, and an educational tablet with pre-loaded software, enabling students to:
- magnify a print document
- read a book from an online library
- conduct research
- view a smartboard
- write and email assignments
- take a test
The MATT Connect features three interfaces to enhance user-ability for learners of all skills and ages: Basic (perfect for beginner assistive technology users – allows the MATT Connect to operate as a basic video magnifier with distance viewing), Standard (all the features of the Basic Interface, with the added ability to capture images, access the gallery, and enable OCR reading), and Advanced (unlocks the full potential of the MATT Connect, including applications on the Android tablet).
NEW FEATURES AS OF AUGUST 2019!
Desmos Calculator – plot graphs and solve equations with this scientific calculator. Learn more about this feature at https://youtu.be/1hxvl-AYHqY.
Gallery Management – It is easier than ever to manage your images with a more powerful and flexible gallery. New gallery features include:
- Quick settings menu
- Support for lower case letters in image name
- Ability to renumber the first page in a document
- “Go to page” function in a document
- Ability to create up to 4 levels of subfolders
- New notes category – take quick notes and organize them in the notes category
- Ability to move images from the distance folder to any folder in the root of the gallery
- Learn more about this feature at https://youtu.be/BEPwdlP6hVQ.
Notes Application – quickly create handwritten or typed notes. Learn more about this feature at https://youtu.be/JqrImr_wZE8.
Proxy Connection Support – set up your connection to proxy networks using Prodigi. Learn more about this feature at https://youtu.be/LJ-Vf3g2xTI.
Already own a MATT Connect? When connected to WIFI, your MATT Connect will automatically prompt you to install the update.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE: All shipments will incur UPS shipping rates based on the destination.
Earn CE Credits! MATT Connect Webinar
We, along with our partners at HumanWare, are pleased to offer a live webinar on the new MATT Connect features released at the end of August. Participants can earn 1 ACVREP CE credit hour.
Session Title: Back To School with New MATT Connect Features
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2:00-3:00 PM EST
NOTE: If you are planning to participate with several individuals, please be sure to register each participant so that we may anticipate the correct number of evaluation forms, and each individual may earn ACVREP credits.
Participants will need to use the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform. If you don’t already have a Zoom account, you can sign up for a free account here: https://zoom.us/signup.
We look forward to seeing you!
- MATT connect unit
- USB cable
- Power supply cable
- Transportation bag
- Wireless camera:
- Wrist Strap
- Camera Stick
- Quick-Start Guide, Large Print
- User Manual, Large Print
- Service Card
- Folding Stand with Protective Carrying Case
- Large print Quick-Start Guide, User Guide
- One-year limited warranty
Weight: 1.3903 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 18 × 9.1 in
Devices: Magnifiers, Tablet
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST