Tactile Protractor (4-pack)
Use these tactile protractors for classroom and assessment — include built-in wands for exploring angles.
Federal Quota Eligible
121 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-04117-00
Now students can use the same convenient measuring tool in both classroom and assessment situations. Allows for the measurement and construction of angles.
- Lightweight, clear plastic
- Movable, transparent yellow wand
- Open hole where wand is attached for inserting pencil or push pin at vertex of angle
- Notches on bottom left and right allow for pinning to a surface
- 6-inch ruler at bottom edge
- Braille dot markings on upper edge
- 3 dots at 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, and 180°
- 2 braille dots at each 10° to 170°, except 90°
- A single braille dot at every 10° increment from 5° to 175°, excluding 45° and 135°
Weight: 0.4 lbs
Dimensions: 10.3 × 13.6 × 1 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.