Wilson Reading System III, Student Reader One, Braille Kit (UEB)
The Wilson Reading System® (WRS) is a research-based reading and writing program.
Federal Quota Eligible
94 in stock
Catalog Number: 6-79511-SK1
The Wilson Reading System® (WRS) is a research-based reading and writing program. It is a complete curriculum for teaching decoding and encoding (spelling), beginning with phoneme segmentation. Unlike other programs that overwhelm the student with rules, the language system of English is presented in a systematic and cumulative manner so that it is manageable. WRS provides an organized, sequential system with extensive controlled text to help teachers implement a multi-sensory structured language program.
- WRS directly teaches the structure of words so that students master the coding system for reading and spelling.
- Many students who benefit from WRS have deficiencies in phonologic awareness and/or orthographic processing which makes it challenging for them to learn to read and spell without a systematic multi-sensory approach.
- WRS is widely used with upper elementary students, adolescents, and adults.This system specifically addresses the learning style of students with a language-based learning disability; however, it is beneficial to any student lacking basic reading and spelling skills.
For more information and professional development opportunities on the use of the program, please visit: www.wilsonlanguage.com
Note: The CD-ROMs included with the Wilson Reading System III have been replaced with a thumb drive that provides the product manual.
- Wilson Reading System Braille Student Reader One
- Wilson Reading System Student Workbook One A
- Wilson Reading System Student Workbook One B
- WRS Braille Supplemental Worksheets One
- Wilson Reading System WADE Sheets
- WRS Student Kit One Thumb Drive
- Wilson Reading System Teacher’s Guide, in Print
- Wilson Reading System Teacher’s Guide, in Braille
Weight: 21.985 lbs
Dimensions: 19.35 × 12.55 × 13.25 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.