APH Products: How to Order APH Products
- How to Order APH Products
- International Customers
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Returns, Warranties, & Repair Policy
- Ayuda a Nuestros Clientes en Español
How to Order APH Products
Order by one of the following methods:
- Website: U.S. customers order at shop.aph.org. System is accessible and secure. Purchase online with these types of funds: Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®; purchase order; or Federal Quota funds. There is a one time account setup on our website for credit card orders. For purchase orders or Federal Quota orders, please call us to set up your online account. “Quick Order” if you know the catalog numbers.
- Phone: Call toll free in the U.S. or Canada: 1-800-223-1839 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm Eastern Time. Use a credit card: Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, or American Express®.
- Mail: Mail us an APH Order Form for Individuals (APH Order Form (.PDF)) or mail us a letter in print, or braille. Include either a check, money order, or credit card number with expiration date and security code.
- If you are ordering for an organization: mail or fax your organization’s purchase order.
- If you are ordering with Federal Quota funds: For a residential school, state department of education, rehabilitation agency, or other agency which has been assigned Federal Quota funds, use a Quota Order Form. This form MUST be signed by the Ex Officio Trustee for your account prior to submission to APH.
Note: Customers living in United States outlying areas are domestic customers. This includes customers in American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For Customers Outside of the U.S.
Note: The APH online shopping site cannot be used by international customers. This is due to the wide variation in international shipping requirements. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
International customers please order from APH by one of these methods:
- Use a credit card (Discover®, MasterCard®, Visa®, or American Express®). To order by credit card, call us at 1-502-895-2405, fax us at 1-502-899-2284, or mail us a print or braille letter. Include your credit card number, expiration date and security code. Please do not email your credit card number. Please Note: Credit card orders require the 3-digit security code usually found on the back of your card (4-digit number on the front of American Express card).
- Mail us a check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- If you have an established account with APH, mail or fax us your organization’s purchase order. To establish an account, please call Accounts Receivable at 1-502-895-2405.
- Request a pro forma invoice: Mail or fax us a letter of inquiry specifying which products you wish to order. Also include whether you prefer shipment by surface or Priority Mail International® (air mail). We will send you a pro forma invoice showing product prices, and shipping costs.
- Request a pro forma invoice over the web: APH offers an easy-to-use form on our website for requesting a pro forma invoice. The form will prompt you for all of the information we need to give you a complete cost for your international order.
For All Customers-Ordering Information Needed
Please include the following information when ordering:
- Catalog numbers
- Product names
- Price each
- Total amount of purchase
- Method by which the products are to be shipped
- Kentucky state tax, shipping charges, and insurance charges, if applicable (see “Terms of Payment,” “Shipping Methods,” and “Insurance“).
- Total amount due
- APH account number (if you are ordering with a purchase order or a Federal Quota order)
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
APH offers two convenient ways to order most of our software products.
- Order the CD-ROM via mail, toll-free phone, or website.
- Purchase the program through Digital Download. Please download the demonstration version of the program from our Website (tech.aph.org). Then phone our toll-free number (1-800-223-1839) and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the program into a full copy.
NOTE: APH offers demo versions of our software for you to try. Once CDs have been opened they may only be returned if they are defective. To request a free Demo Disc containing software demos and accessible versions of APH catalogs, call 800-223-1839 or download demos at tech.aph.org
APH offers a variety of information in accessible media concerning our products and services. Please contact us for further information.
Prices subject to change without notice.