APH Products: Shipping Methods
- How to Order APH Products
- International Customers
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Returns, Warranties, & Repair Policy
- Ayuda a Nuestros Clientes en Español
Most items ordered by or for people who are visually impaired will be shipped Free Matter for the Blind, unless otherwise requested. Please note that certain APH products, such as high-dollar items that require shipment tracking, have a required shipping fee and cannot be shipped Free Matter for the Blind.
To have items shipped other than Free Matter, write or call APH before placing an order. Tell us the items you wish to order and the type of shipment preferred. APH will then give you the cost of shipment. The shipment cost must be sent along with the purchase price of the items when you mail in the order. Also write on your order the type of shipment you prefer.
Please note that Free Matter and UPS are the only shipping options available through our online shopping site. When ordering from our shopping site, you may only use one shipping method per order; Free Matter items and UPS items must be ordered separately.
Shipment choices other than Free Matter within the U.S. include:
- U.S. Postal Service® Priority Mail: Two-to-three day delivery to any address (including P.O. boxes). No additional charge for Saturday delivery. No Sunday or holiday delivery.
- U.S. Postal Service® Express Mail: Guaranteed next day delivery to most addresses (including P.O. boxes), seven days a week, 365 days a year. No additional charge for weekend or holiday delivery.
- United Parcel Service® (UPS) Ground: Four-to-seven day delivery to street addresses only (no P.O. boxes). No weekend or holiday delivery.
- UPS 3-Day: Guaranteed three day delivery to street addresses only (no P.O. boxes). No Saturday, Sunday, or holiday delivery.
- UPS 2-Day: Guaranteed two day delivery to street addresses only (no P.O. boxes). No Saturday, Sunday, or holiday delivery.
- UPS Overnight: Guaranteed next day delivery to street addresses only (no P.O. boxes). Additional charges for Saturday delivery. No Sunday or holiday delivery.
Note: Normal APH order processing time is usually 5-10 business days before a product is actually shipped.
Note: Customers living in United States outlying areas are domestic customers. This includes customers in American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Certain items ordered by or for visually impaired people can be shipped to most overseas destinations via Free Matter for the Blind (surface mail). These include, but are not limited to, books, paper, and slates/styluses. The shipping charges for all other APH items must be paid by the customer. We recommend shipment by Priority Mail International® (air mail), as surface mail is slow. All export and/or import duties, brokerage fees, etc., are paid by the customer. Please check with your customs broker to make arrangements in advance. Request a pro forma invoice over the web for an international order.