Building on Patterns Prekindergarten: Teacher Resources for Field Test
The files on this web page are referenced in the Building on Patterns Prekindergarten (BOP Pre-K) Quick Start Guide and teacher’s manuals.
These are audio files for the song tunes that are less likely to be familiar.
- Lesson 5 – “Oats, Peas, Beans, and Barley Grow’
- Lesson 14 – “Five Little Dinos”
- Lesson 16 – “Emotions”
- Lesson 26 (tune used in Lessons 26-31) – “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once my dog gave me high 5!”
Please customize these to you, your student, and your student’s family.
- Initial Letter to Parent and Observations Sheet – Attach these together and send them to the child’s family prior to starting BOP Pre-K.
- Parent Letters for each lesson – There is one letter to go with each lesson. Send the corresponding letter to the child’s family on the first day of each lesson.
- Template News and Notes for Parents (after RR lessons) – Print this 2-sided. Fill in this template and send it to the child’s family after each Reading Roundup lesson (Lessons 10, 17, 25, and 32).
- Anecdotal Notes page
- Monitoring charts
- Compiled Reflections from Reading Roundup Lessons and Monitoring Charts
- Reading Roundup Graph
- Reading Roundup Summary and Planning Chart