Tactile Skills Matrix: Line Tracking
The following APH products support Line Tracking skills by encouraging students to trace different types of tactile lines and paths (e.g., dotted, solid, dashed, etc.) within tactile worksheets, board games, activities, and storybooks.
- Flip-Over Concept Books: LINE PATHS
- Game Kit with “Square Line,” “Maze Line,” and “Straight Line” game boards
- Little Breath of Wind
- Moving Ahead Series:
- On the Way to Literacy Storybooks:
- Rolling Into Place™ storybook
- SQUID Tactile Activities Magazine with these activities:
- Teaching Touch includes line-tracking worksheets
- Web Chase. Players navigate game tokens through a web of solid line spokes and dotted web strands.