For the past 155 years, APH has hosted The Annual Meeting of Ex Officio Trustees (EOTs). Our Annual Meeting has proven to be a great resource for those who work with students and adults who are blind or low vision to network with over 400 professionals from our field, and learn more about new APH products, services and initiatives.
This year’s annual meeting will feature:
- General and Breakout Sessions on a variety of topics from speakers throughout our field
- The State of The Company presentation by APH President Dr. Craig Meador
- A Keynote Address
- The APH Solutions Showcase featuring APH products and services
- Training for new EOTs and Census Assistants
- Recognition of APH Scholars
- The InSights Art Awards
- And, opportunities to network and celebrate with your peers
Call for presentations will be available soon.