The APH Museum is closed, and our Factory Tours have stopped as we begin construction for our museum expansion. You can continue to explore our collection online at APHmuseum.org.Close
APH’s 155th Annual Meeting
October 4–6, 2023
The American Printing House for the Blind has created specialized materials, products and services for people who are blind and visually impaired since 1879. Always hosted in October, we celebrate the Annual Meeting of APH Ex Officio Trustees (EOT) with our EOT Census Assistants, Online Ordering Assistants, and other attendees.
Registration for the 155th Annual Meeting is now open.
For the past 154 years, APH has hosted The Annual Meeting of Ex Officio Trustees (EOTs). Our Annual Meeting has proven to be a great resource for those who work with students and adults who are blind or low vision to network with over 400 professionals from our field, and learn more about new APH products, services and initiatives.
This year’s annual meeting will feature:
- General Sessions and Breakout Sessions on a variety of topics from speakers throughout our field
- The State of The Company presentation by APH President Dr. Craig Meador
- A Keynote Address by Mark Riccobono, President of The National Federation of the Blind (NFB)
- The APH Solutions Showcase featuring APH products and services
- Training for new EOTs and Census Assistants
- Recognition of APH Scholars
- The Hall of Fame of Leaders and Legends of the Blindness Field Induction luncheon
- The InSights Art Awards Banquet
- And, opportunities to network and celebrate with your peers