APH is open for business and will be shipping all new orders beginning May 19. For information about previously placed orders, and for other updates, please read our blog. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or 1-800-223-1839.Close
(Updated & Effective February 11, 2020)
APH makes every effort to inspect and test merchandise before it leaves our facility. If by chance you receive a defective item, please notify us within 30 days from the date item was shipped. If the item included a 1 year warranty please notify us within 1 year from the date item was shipped. We will repair or replace defective items at no cost to you. We reserve the right to choose whether the item will be repaired or replaced. For more information on warranties, please refer to the Warranty section below.
We gladly accept returns on most APH products (exclusions listed below) for any reason within 60 days of the date the item was shipped, subject to the following conditions:
- Pre-authorization is required for any return. Please call, email, or write us and a Customer Service representative will provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number and instructions for completing your return.
- Returned items must be undamaged and in resalable condition.
- The following items may not be returned for any reason other than defects.
- Software (demos are available from tech.aph.org)
- Made to order books
- Large print, braille, APH Press, or AFB Press books
- Custom orders
The following books may not be canceled once production has begun
- Large print (catalog prefixes 4-, A-L, F-, J-, L-, L-C, or M-)
- Braille (catalog prefixes A-B or T-N)
- APH Press or AFB Press (catalog prefix F-B)