Braille Trail Reader LE
APH’s on-the-go 14-cell braille display features a proprietary Windows© application that allows for easy file transfer, high-quality braille cells, and a durable red case.
This product has been discontinued. We will continue to support the Braille Trail Reader by ensuring screen reader compatibility, general functionality, and customer service and tech support.
This product is discontinued.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-07421-00
Be on the move with braille at your fingertips. Reach into your purse or pocket for a compact braille display instead of your phone.
The Braille Trail Reader LE is a customized version of HumanWare’s Brailliant BI 14 braille display. The proprietary Braille Trail Reader File Transfer Windows App enables the busy braille reader to sync files between the display and other devices. You can take notes, create, edit, and read text and braille files, and avoid “octopus syndrome” by relying on this one device while you are out and about. Utilize braille instead of audio for the privacy and convenience you need! The Braille Trail Reader is the perfect portable note-taking device for work and leisure.
Check the Downloads tab below to find the installer for the proprietary Braille Trail Reader File Transfer Windows App.
Weight: 2 lbs
Dimensions: 9.0 × 6.0 × 5.0 in
Product Type: Assistive
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- 14 high-quality braille cells and 8-dot braille input keys
- Simple navigation methods and changeable braille codes
- Comfortable typing experience with a note-taker style space bar
- Touch sensor routers and HumanWare signature thumb keys
- Navigation joystick
- Clock application and stop watch
- Wake up iOS device using your braille display
- Stand-alone notetaking application
- Durable, red case
- Braille Trail Reader LE
- Durable carrying case and lanyard
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide (print)
- Command Summary (braille)
- Decorative Braille Bug® sticker
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.