- Enhanced accessibility for sighted and visually impaired students
- Allows students to measure angles by tracing the sides rather than reading measurements with a protractor
- Reports angle measurements in both degrees and radians
- Free on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/draw2measure-protractor/id1097557700?mt=8.
Draw2Measure Protractor App (for iOS devices) (Free app)
You can stop using a protractor, and measure angles with the Draw2 Measure app for iOS devices.
This app gives all students an alternative way to measure angles. It works with devices running iOS 8 or later. Students can place an angle over the screen of a phone or tablet, and trace along the sides of the angle with a fingertip or stylus. The app records the locations of the sides and then calculates the angle. For objects that may not fit on a screen, students can find measurements by rotating the device itself, which utilizes the built-in gyroscope sensor to measure the angle.
- instructions and a link to a demonstration video
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST