Draw2Measure Protractor App (for iOS devices) (Free app)
This app gives all students an alternative way to measure angles. It works with devices running iOS 8 or later. Students can place an angle over the screen of a phone or tablet, and trace along the sides of the angle with a fingertip or stylus. The app records the locations of the sides and then calculates the angle. For objects that may not fit on a screen, students can find measurements by rotating the device itself, which utilizes the built-in gyroscope sensor to measure the angle.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: D-30023-AP
Draw2Measure Protractor (for iOS devices) This app is designed for students who are blind and visually impaired, and can be used by sighted students too! It gives students an alternative way to measure angles, thus meeting students’ diverse needs in math and science classrooms. Works with devices running iOS 8 or later.
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Enhanced accessibility for sighted and visually impaired students
- Allows students to measure angles by tracing the sides rather than reading measurements with a protractor
- Reports angle measurements in both degrees and radians
- Free on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/draw2measure-protractor/id1097557700?mt=8.
- instructions and a link to a demonstration video
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.