Tactile Book Builder: Guide to Designing Tactile Books
Teachers and caregivers can use this 120-page illustrated handbook when creating books and tactile illustrations.
Federal Quota Eligible
381 in stock
Catalog Number: 7-08826-00
- Learning through touch
- Role of tactile, multisensory, interactive illustrations
- Principles of good tactile design
- Specific design guidelines for various types of tactile illustrations and suggested sequence of difficulty
- Fine motor, exploratory, and cognitive skills needed to interpret tactile illustrations
- Photos and descriptions of exemplary tactile books
- Lists of craft items and materials for use in tactile books
- “Story-starter” ideas for books across a range of ages and abilities
Note: Binders and pages in Tactile Book Builder and CVI Book Builder can be used interchangeably. Most kit components are available as replacement parts.
Weight: 1.02 lbs
Dimensions: 8.9 × 11 × 1.1 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.