Woodcock-Johnson IV (WJ IV): Adapted for Braille Readers
A comprehensive measure of achievement, oral language, and cognitive abilities adapted exclusively for braille readers!
120 in stock
Woodcock-Johnson IV: Adapted for Braille Readers (WJ IV ACH), is a comprehensive set of assessments which are administered to identify learning difficulties and improve instructional outcomes. The braille adaptation is comprised of tests which were able to be adapted for braille readers from each of the three batteries: Tests of Achievement (Standard and Extended), Tests of Cognitive Abilities (Standard and Extended), and Oral Language.
These materials must be ordered directly from the test publisher: Customer Experience Support – Assessments, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 255 38th Avenue, Ste. L, St. Charles, IL 60174 800-223-9540, Fax: 630-467-7192, AssessmentsOrders@hmhco.com.
Note: It is strongly suggested that the administrator have approved professional development training in administering the original print Woodcock-Johnson IV. Examiners must meet the qualifications for administering this assessment and have purchased the publisher materials which are referenced in the braille adaptation. The audio CD provided in the publisher kit is necessary to administer portions of the braille adaptation.
- Ages 2 and up.Authors: Fredrick A. Shrank, Kevin S. McGrew, Nancy Mather.
- Adapted student tests from each of the three batteries, translated in UEB with Nemeth, and available in both contracted and uncontracted braille
- Scoring software provided on a USB flash drive, specifically created for this adaptation
- Examiner manuals and spiral-bound record books for each of the three batteries of assessments
- An Administration Guide and Resource Manual, authored by Dr. Lynne Jaffe
- Floppy Braille binders
- APH Innovations Tote
Curriculum Type: Expanded Core
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST