The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) is the world’s largest nonprofit organization creating educational, workplace, and independent living products and services for people who are visually impaired.
Read the Story of APH, or get a quick overview from our APH Fact Sheet. In 2008 we celebrated 150 Years of Service. See what has been accomplished along the way in our Chronological History, or see what’s new in our Press Room.
Careers with APH
Looking for a rewarding career? See our employment opportunities.
Vendors are invited to review our requests for proposals.
Awards from APH
APH presents six major awards to deserving persons who make outstanding contributions to the field of blindness.
Annual Reports & Financial Statements (Fiscal Year)
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF) — 2016 Activities and Financial Position; 2016 Full Financial Statements
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF) — 2015 Full Financial Statements
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF) — 2014 Full Financial Statements
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF) — 2013 Full Financial Statements
- 2012 Annual Report (Web) — 2012 Full Financial Statements
View our Form 990 information at GuideStar.
Corporate Governance and Ethics
The American Printing House for the Blind, a non-profit organization, voluntarily complies with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 which sets the business standards for corporate governance and financial disclosure.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Ethics: Board of Trustees and Officers
- Code of Ethics: Employees
- Code of Ethics: Fund Raising
- Code of Ethics: Business Office
- Charter: Development Committee
- Charter: Finance and Audit Committee
- Charter: Compensation Committee
- Code of Ethics: Purchasing Management