30-Love Tennis Kit
Tennis begins with love! The new 30-Love Tennis Kit is great for practicing sound localization and socialization, and meets national physical education standards.
Out of stock
Now you can add playing tennis to your list of athletic accomplishments! Thanks to the 30-Love Tennis Kit from APH, students who are blind or visually impaired are able to get out on the court with peers, compete, and develop a new interest.
Whether practicing against a wall, playing singles against an opponent, or participating in a round of doubles; tennis helps your aerobic fitness by burning fat, improving your cardiovascular fitness, and maintaining higher energy levels. It helps your anaerobic fitness by offering short, intense bursts of activity during a point followed by rest, which helps muscles use oxygen efficiently.
View a student-made video and learn:
• To compete one-on-one
• To accept responsibility
• To manage adversity
• To accommodate stress effectively
• How to recover
• To plan and implement strategies
• To solve problems
- Improves upon the ability to accelerate
- Improves leg strength
- Improves general body coordination
- Improves gross motor control
- Improves fine motor control
- Improves bone strength and density
- Improves agility, balance and flexibility
- 2 rackets
- Set of 6 sound-adapted tennis balls
- 30-Love: Tennis Guidelines for Players with Visual Impairments, large print and braille
Educational Games / Toys / Equipment: Physical Education, P.E.
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST