30-Love Tennis Kit
Tennis begins with love! The new 30-Love Tennis Kit is great for practicing sound localization and socialization, and meets national physical education standards.
Federal Quota Eligible
23 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08110-00
Now you can add playing tennis to your list of athletic accomplishments! Thanks to the 30-Love Tennis Kit from APH, students who are blind or visually impaired are able to get out on the court with peers, compete, and develop a new interest.
Whether practicing against a wall, playing singles against an opponent, or participating in a round of doubles; tennis helps your aerobic fitness by burning fat, improving your cardiovascular fitness, and maintaining higher energy levels. It helps your anaerobic fitness by offering short, intense bursts of activity during a point followed by rest, which helps muscles use oxygen efficiently.
View a student-made video and learn:
• To compete one-on-one
• To accept responsibility
• To manage adversity
• To accommodate stress effectively
• How to recover
• To plan and implement strategies
• To solve problems
Weight: 3.4 lbs
Dimensions: 22.4 × 14.5 × 5.1 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Toys Games and Puzzles
- Improves upon the ability to accelerate
- Improves leg strength
- Improves general body coordination
- Improves gross motor control
- Improves fine motor control
- Improves bone strength and density
- Improves agility, balance and flexibility
- 2 rackets
- Set of 6 sound-adapted tennis balls
- 30-Love: Tennis Guidelines for Players with Visual Impairments, large print and braille
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.