Adapted Science Materials Kit
Bring out your students’ inner scientist with the Adapted Science Materials Kit!
80 in stock
Designed for K-12 students, this Kit includes many items originally devised by educators at the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley, California, and enables students with visual impairments to participate in science lessons and experiments alongside their sighted peers. All items fit in the APH Innovations Tote Bag.
- Waterproof Information Card
- Modified 1 L and 100-ml plastic beakers
- 100 ml and 50 ml plastic graduated cylinders with tactile braille scale floats
- 50 ml syringe with stop
- Balance with beam, base, and cups
- Mass set with one hundred 1-g pieces
- Mass set with 20-, 10-, and 5-g mass pieces
- Funnel stand
- Talking Celsius/Fahrenheit digital thermometer
- APH Sorting trays
- Histogram board with stickers
- Large Print Braille Meter Tape with 0 .5- and 1-cm gradations
Weight: 7 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.