APH Light-Touch Perkins Brailler®
The APH Light-Touch Brailler makes typing a faster, more enjoyable experience by requiring less pressure to press the keys.
Due to supply chain issues, APH expects to receive inventory of this product by end of February 2023.
Federal Quota Eligible
Out of stock
Catalog Number: 1-00815-00
An updated classic! The APH Light-Touch Brailler keeps the durability, reliability, and the ability to braille wide paper, while also adding several new features to the classic Perkins Brailler® :
- 1/3 less pressure required to depress keys
- Extended key design to increase usability and comfort
- Exclusive Sapphire Blue color
- Light gray keys provide contrast against blue frame
- Available with Quota funds.
- Ages 3 and up
- Extended light-touch keys made of high-impact plastic
- Aluminum frame with baked enamel finish
- Measures 13.7 W x 9.2 D x 5.7 H
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Emboss paper up to 11 1/2 wide x 14 inches long
- Emboss 25 lines of up to 42 cells when using 11 1/2 x 11 inch paper
- Wooden dot eraser
- Protective dust cover with cutout for the brailler handle
- Large print/braille instructions
Weight: 12.735 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 18 × 9.1 in
Product Type: Assistive, Reading and Writing
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 3 Years and up
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.