Boehm-3: Test of Basic Concepts, Third Edition: K-2
Use this easy-to-administer tool to help identify children who need to build upon their basic relational concepts.
Federal Quota Eligible
15 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03884-00
Boehm-3: Test of Basic Concepts, Third Edition, K-2 quickly assesses the student’s understanding of 50 basic concepts identified as key elements for instruction and needed for problem solving, classroom routines, and activities. Results will identify students who may need targeted instruction on some of these basic concepts, while also identifying students who may be “at risk” and need a referral for additional testing.
- Developed for easy use with English and Spanish-speaking students.
- Boehm-3 K-2 Big Picture Kit Includes:
- Big Picture Manual
- Test Administration and Scoring Directions
- Record Form (25-pack)
- Parent Letter: English (25-pack)
- Parent Letter: Spanish (15-pack)
Weight: 17 lbs
Dimensions: 11.05 × 12.1 × 13.45 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.