Bright Shapes Knob Puzzle
Learn about colors and shapes with this interactive puzzle set.
61 in stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
These puzzles have acrylic pieces and knobs to help with grasping, hand-eye coordination, relational concepts such as in/out, directionality, shape and color recognition, comparison, and patterning.
This kit can be viewed on the APH Light Box (sold separately).
- Quick start guide in large print and in UEB braille
- Acrylic shapes with knobs (3 of each color): Circles - 3 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow), Squares - 2 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow)
- Triangles - 3 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow)
- Interlocking black foam frames (3 of each shape):Circles, Triangles, Squares
- Solid black foam shapes (3 of each): Circles, Triangles, Squares
Weight: 3.725 lbs
Dimensions: 11.95 × 12.1 × 5.9 in
Development: Child, Concept, Sensory
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST