Bright Shapes Knob Puzzle
Learn about colors and shapes with this interactive puzzle set.
Federal Quota Eligible
228 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03722-00
These puzzles have acrylic pieces and knobs to help with grasping, hand-eye coordination, relational concepts such as in/out, directionality, shape and color recognition, comparison, and patterning.
This kit can be viewed on the APH Light Box (sold separately).
Weight: 3.725 lbs
Dimensions: 11.95 × 12.1 × 5.9 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Tactile Learning, Toys Games and Puzzles
Age: 2 years and up
- Quick start guide in large print and in UEB braille
- Acrylic shapes with knobs (3 of each color): Circles - 3 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow), Squares - 2 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow)
- Triangles - 3 by 1/4 inches (red, blue, yellow)
- Interlocking black foam frames (3 of each shape):Circles, Triangles, Squares
- Solid black foam shapes (3 of each): Circles, Triangles, Squares
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.