Color-by-Texture Marking Mats
Make art activities fun with these colorful mats for children.
Federal Quota Eligible
Out of stock
Catalog Number: 1-03332-00
These mats help visually impaired children create art. Simply place a chosen mat underneath a coloring page and rub with a waxed crayon. A wider assortment of textures and shapes can be generated by using different coloring techniques as described in the accompanying instruction booklet.
Ages 3 and Up.
- Fun Shapes" mat
- Blue rigid vinyl mats with rough/coarse, wavy, bold, bumpy, diagonal, stripes, small, bumpy zigzag, and cross-hatch textures
- Set of raised-line tactile coloring pages
- Non-skid coloring tray
- Box of triangular Crayola® crayons
- Crayon names sticker sheet in braille with print reference sheet
- Instruction booklet, in print and braille
- Storage box with handle
Weight: 3.255 lbs
Dimensions: 15.6 × 12.7 × 2.8 in
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.