Health Education Tactile Graphics
Strengthen your health education curriculum by referring your students to new tactile graphics detailing the skeletal, muscular, and reproductive systems, and much more! The tactile graphics presented in this product correspond to the anatomical and physiological systems presented in Health Educations for Students With Visual Impairments: A Guidebook for Teachers.
Federal Quota Eligible
53 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08055-00
Health Education Tactile Graphics comprises a three-ring binder containing 20 full-color, print and braille labeled vacuum-formed tactile graphics. This collection includes the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, excretory, endocrine, and reproductive systems. The reproductive system includes male and female internal and external anatomy.
The accompanying large print Student and Teacher Guide fits neatly into the binder.
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Accessible to students with low vision and blindness
- The Student and Teacher Guide provides teaching suggestions
- Supports many areas of the Expanded Core Curriculum
- Designed to support needs that arise within existing health education curricula when teaching students with visual impairments in a school or a specific course or program
- Three-ring binder
- 20 full-color, print and braille labeled vacuum-formed tactile graphics
- Large print Student and Teacher Guide (three-hole punched to fit in the binder)
- Accessible PDF and BRF versions of the Student and Teacher guide
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.