Hundreds Board and Manipulatives, Nemeth
Federal Quota Eligible
8 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03107-00
The Number Board and Grid Board are accompanied by two sets of manipulatives – numbers and shapes. The numbers (0 through 100) appear on white squares with both black print and Nemeth braille code, and are suitable for use in mainstream classes, and with both print and braille users. The shapes (red circles, blue squares, green triangles, and yellow stars) can be used for a variety of activities including patterning, replacing or marking certain numbers, or representing specific items on a graph.
1. Number Board. This yellow board has a raised black-line grid with ten squares going across and ten squares going down. The squares on the grid are numbered across 1 through 100 in black and in Nemeth braille code. This board can be used as a handy reference to check work done on the Grid Board; or index cards can be cut and taped over certain numbers for patterning or missing number activities.
2. Grid Board. This board is gray with a similar raised black-line grid. There are no numbers on the grid. The other side of the board is blank.
3. Manipulatives. There are two kinds of manipulatives—numbers and shapes. For convenient storage and transport, manipulatives come with/in plastic, self-sealing bags—one for the numbers and one for each of the four shapes. Manipulatives can be put directly on the Grid Board or placed on the loop material on the back of the Number Board for storage. This can be especially helpful when you wish to limit the numbers used by the student.
a. Numbers. The numbers are on white squares with both black print and Nemeth braille code, so they are suitable for use in mainstream classes and with both print and braille users. The upper right corners are cut at an angle to aid in orientation. Numbers can be used to replicate the Number Board or for various activities involving the manipulation of numbers on the Grid Board. Numbers can also be attached to a long strip of loop material to form a number line.
b. Shapes. There are 100 of each of four different shapes in four distinct colors: red circles, blue squares, green triangles, yellow stars. Shapes can be used for a variety of activities including patterning, replacing or marking certain numbers, or representing specific items on a graph.
Weight: 3.76 lbs
Dimensions: 20.65 × 20.85 × 3.05 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Identifying and ordering numbers
- Counting to 100
- Counting forward and back
- Skip counting (by 2s, 5s, and 10s)
- Comparing numbers (greater than and less than)
- Identifying odd and even numbers
- Identifying patterns
- Making and extending patterns
- Identifying missing numbers in a series of numbers
- Demonstrating position (above, left, next to)
- Identifying columns, rows, and diagonals
- Understanding place value and the base ten number system
- Describing numbers as ones and tens
- Performing addition and subtraction
- Illustrating multiplication
- Illustrating multiplication
- Illustrating decimals and fractions
- Illustrating mathematical terms
- One (1) Number Board – black print & Nemeth
- One (1) Grid Board
- o Manipulatives:
- Numbers (0-100) – black print & Nemeth
- Shapes (100 each) – red circles, blue squares, green triangles, yellow stars
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.