- Shipping Charges: AFB Press Books will be charged the rate of $10.90 for the first book, plus $3.95 for each additional book. Due to processing delays, this amount will not appear prior to placing your order or on your invoice. Amount will later be applied to your method of payment. Important: Because AFB Press Books are printed on demand, all sales are final.
Keys to Educational Success: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities
Keys to Educational Success helps educators unlock the learning potential of their students by providing key program strategies that can be directly applied to classroom learning routines.
This item is made to order. Expect 5-7 business days to print and 3-4 days shipping.
Every student has unique learning needs, but addressing the diverse needs of students who have visual impairments and multiple disabilities can be particularly challenging for teachers. Keys to Educational Success is also an important reference for special education teachers, educational team members, and administrators.
- Keys to Educational Success includes:
- Information about the basics of assessment, IEP development, and instructional planning and design.
- Specific strategies for essential areas of instruction including communication, literacy, O&M, behavior intervention, technology, and others.
- Guidelines for working with very young children, as well as for preparing students for life transitions after school, are explained.
Book Genre: Educational
Federal Quota Funds: Not Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST