MathBuilders, Unit 1: Matching, Sorting, and Patterning, Large Print Kit (includes Teacher’s Guide in print)
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program designed for young braille users in grades K-3.
Note: A physical CD-ROM is no longer included in this kit, instead the contents of the CD-ROM can be downloaded for free under the “Manuals” tab on this page.”
Federal Quota Eligible
5 in stock
Catalog Number: 7-03560-00
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program separated into eight units by content standards and grade level. This allows the teacher to focus on specific standards or provide remedial material for individual students.
Unit 1 includes:
- Teacher’s guide with lesson plans for grades K-3
- Downloadable CD-ROM file with General Guidelines for Teaching Math to Young Braille Users available under “Manuals” tab
- 58 student worksheets for additional practice
- 54 geometric shapes with different sizes, textures, and colors
- Felt board
- Textured shapes with hook/loop material backing
- Point symbol stickers
- Length sticks
- Bell bracelet and rattle for creating sound patterns
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 9.73 lbs
Dimensions: 18.25 × 16.1 × 13.35 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.