MathBuilders, Unit 1: Matching, Sorting, and Patterning, Large Print Kit (includes Teacher’s Guide in print)
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program designed for young braille users in grades K-3.
19 in stock
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program separated into eight units by content standards and grade level. This allows the teacher to focus on specific standards or provide remedial material for individual students.
Unit 1 includes:
- Teacher’s guide with lesson plans for grades K-3
- CD-ROM with General Guidelines for Teaching Math to Young Braille Users
- 58 student worksheets for additional practice
- 54 geometric shapes with different sizes, textures, and colors
- Felt board
- Textured shapes with hook/loop material backing
- Point symbol stickers
- Length sticks
- Bell bracelet and rattle for creating sound patterns
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 4 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.