Mini-Lite Box: Overlays
Mini-Lite Box Overlays enable parents and teachers to build visual complexity and customize lessons according to the needs of their learner.
Federal Quota Eligible
Out of stock
Catalog Number: 1-08659-00
Using color, light, and increasing levels of complexity, Mini-Lite Box Overlays can be layered for many different purposes. Used for instruction or assessment in color identification, shape identification, and counting, parents and teachers can individualize their lesson(s) by adding layers according to each student’s level of visual complexity.
Visit www.aph.org/manuals/#alpha-m for a list of free downloadable brf files.
Weight: 2.6 lbs
Dimensions: 12.7 × 14.5 × 3.45 in
Product Type: Assistive
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Mini-Lite Box Overlays Includes:
- Translucent overlays in three colors and three shapes (red, blue, yellow; circles, squares, triangles)
- Translucent overlays with black horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, and rainbow stripes
- Translucent solid color overlays in pink, orange, and purple
- Guidebook (in large print)
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.