Mini-Lite Box: Overlays
Mini-Lite Box Overlays enable parents and teachers to build visual complexity and customize lessons according to the needs of their learner.
51 in stock
Using color, light, and increasing levels of complexity, Mini-Lite Box Overlays can be layered for many different purposes. Used for instruction or assessment in color identification, shape identification, and counting, parents and teachers can individualize their lesson(s) by adding layers according to each student’s level of visual complexity.
Visit www.aph.org/manuals/#alpha-m for a list of free downloadable brf files.
- Mini-Lite Box Overlays Includes:
- Translucent overlays in three colors and three shapes (red, blue, yellow; circles, squares, triangles)
- Translucent overlays with black horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, and rainbow stripes
- Translucent solid color overlays in pink, orange, and purple
- Guidebook (in large print)
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST