Paint by Number Safari ™ – Under the Sea UEB
Introduce basic principles of art, nature, and the colors of the sea to your beginning and intermediate artists.
94 in stock
Under the Sea is the next addition to APH’s Paint by Number Safari™ Series. Students will enjoy perfecting their art skills as they learn about the colors and creatures found under the sea. Custom-made drawings of life-like sea creatures are printed and embossed on heavy paper, making this coloring series fun for beginning and intermediate artists!
Wide, solid, embossed lines identify the sea creature, while thin embossed lines denote color separation on the creatures’ body. Dashed lines identify background images, and solid, raised areas identify parts of the images that are too small to fill with color. Each image includes fun facts about that creature’s life, including size, diet, predators, and environment, along with specific color code for that creature.
- 10 raised-line art images with braille
- Fun facts about every subject, print and braille
- Color code
- Teaches color concepts with an emphasis on real-world colors
- Encourages visual and tactile exploration
- Teaches shape recognition
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages social engagement
- Teaches fun facts about amazing creatures
- Raised-line art images with braille
- Fun Facts about every subject, print and braille
- Color guide
Weight: 2 lbs
Grade: 6 and up
Age Range: 6 and up
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST