Paint Pot Palette
NOTE: This version of Paint Pot Palette has been discontinued. A new UEB edition is available here!
This product is discontinued.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-03933-00
The Paint Pot Palette includes a set of custom-made, whimsical drawings — by San Francisco artist Debi Harrison — titled Color SENSEation. The pictures are printed and embossed on heavy paper; each picture is titled in print and braille. The embossed lines make it easy to trace the subjects with the fingers and then follow with a crayon or paint brush — this makes it easier for beginning artists to learn to color and paint.
Paint Pot Palette, when used with Color SENSEation:
- Teaches color concepts
- Encourages visual and tactile exploration
- Teaches shape recognition
- Provides braille practice
- Develops fine motor skills
- Promotes individual expression
- Encourages social engagement
Paint Pot Palette kit includes:
- 4 Paint pots
- 4 Brushes (two round and two flat)
- Water cup
- 9 braille tiles (one is blank)
- Watercolor paint (1 tube each of red, blue, yellow, black, and white)
- Coloring pages (Color SENSEation)
- Stir stick
WARNING: Choking Hazard — Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 3.765 lbs
Dimensions: 17.75 × 13.55 × 3.4 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.