PATTER: Preschool Attainment Through Typical Everyday Routines, Large Print
68 in stock
PATTER is appropriate for use with children with varying degrees of visual impairment as well as those with additional impairments.This curriculum and assessment tool is designed to facilitate skill development by children who are visually impaired in the areas that preschoolers are expected to master through involvement in typical household routines.
Based on simple task analysis, PATTER breaks down an everyday activity into its component parts and allows for measurement of a child’s level of participation during each step. Continuous teaching and assessing through the use of PATTER will help preschoolers:
- Learn basic positional, quantitative, and temporal concepts
- Learn the foundation for complex play skills
- Learn meaningful language
- Participate meaningfully with their families
- Become doers who don’t develop learned helplessness
RELATED READING LINK: Scroll to the bottom of this page.
Weight: 4 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST