Portable Sound Source, Sport Edition
Create audio tones that provide directional cues.
Federal Quota Eligible
100 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03045-00
Create audio tones that provide directional cues for orientation and mobility, sound localization training, or for playground games and sports. This lightweight unit comes with a programmable remote control and carrying strap. The carrying strap can be used as a belt for hiking or a game of Follow the Leader. Example uses include identifying: home base, a safety zone, or a basketball goal.
- Receiver is powered by 5 AA batteries (not included)
- Remote transmitter is powered by a 23A 12-Volt alkaline battery (included)
- Rate of tone is variable from 36 to 360 pulses per minute
- Pitch: variable step increments from 600 to 1200 hertz
- Large speaker
- On/off switch and rate, volume, and tone knobs
- Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 4 7/8 x 1 9/16 inches
- Weighs approximately 1 1/2 pounds
- Remote control
- Carrying strap
- Large Print Sound Localization Guidebook, which provides activities for developing sound localization skills and group games for skill practice. The braille version is sold separately.
Weight: 3.035 lbs
Dimensions: 12.5 × 14.25 × 4.55 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 6 years and up
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.